vbppahdn

All-New 2020 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade to Debut in October?

first_imgA German magazine reported that the all-new 2020 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade will debut in October 2019. A German magazine reported that the all-new 2020 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade will debut in October 2019.If what Speedweek magazinesaid was true, the bike will be introduced at the Tokyo Motor Show instead of at EICMA in November.Lending credibility to the rumour is rider Alvaro Bautista purportedly signing a two-year deal to ride for the HRC factory team in WorldSBK from 2020. There was “news” that the bike he will ride is the all-new CBR1000RR.The Honda CBR1000RR is the best-handling and easiest to ride superbike we’ve tested thus far but the current model is lacking in top-end horsepower, at least on paper, anyway. However, superbike buyers are always looking at the specs sheets and the CBR’s 189 hp “isn’t enough” when compared to its peers.As such, the new ‘Blade may have the most powerful naturally-aspirated roadgoing inline-Four.It may also feature the “active aerodynamics” shown in a patent filing. The system features ECU-controlled winglets in addition to “aerobodies” seen in MotoGP.The news should bode well for the WorldSBK team, as well. The riders are at the deep end of the field, finding themselves outgunned and unable to mount any serious challenge to the top runners.Honda and CBR1000RR Fireblade fans will likely rejoice at the news too.–Ads– The date puts it at the Tokyo Motor Show, instead of EICMA.center_img The new bike may prove to be the world-beater in WorldSBK.last_img read more

wlwbmwds

Leroy Sane: Germany midfielder close to joining Man City in £37m deal

first_imgLeroy Sane is close to completing a move to Manchester City from Schalke for a fee of £37m plus add-ons.The Bundesliga club announced on Monday that the midfielder was in Manchester and had not joined their pre-season training camp in Austria.City manager Pep Guardiola confirmed on 21 July he wanted to sign Sane.The 20-year-old helped Germany reach the semi-finals at Euro 2016, having made his international debut in November.He told Schalke sporting director Christian Heidel earlier this summer that he wanted to leave the clubSane, a product of the youth system at Schalke, made his senior debut for them in April 2014.He scored eight goals in 33 Bundesliga appearances last season as Schalke finished fifth, missing out on Champions League qualification for the second year in a rowlast_img read more

skehxrnz

Mira Sorvino thanks ‘loving’ “Goodfellas” dad Paul after he threatens to kill Harvey Weinstein for damaging her career

first_imgPhoto by Paul Archuleta/FilmMagic(LOS ANGELES) — It’s probably not wise to get on the bad side of one of cinema’s most powerful onscreen mobsters, but that’s where Harvey Weinstein now finds himself. Goodfellas star Paul Sorvino has vowed some street justice for the disgraced movie mogul’s damaging the career of Sorvino’s Oscar-winning daughter, Mira.In the wake of the numerous sexual harassment and other allegations made against Weinstein, it was revealed the disgraced movie mogul effectively punished both Mira Sorvino and Ashley Judd for rejecting his alleged advances, by badmouthing them to Lord of the Rings director Peter Jackson, who was considering them both for roles in the films.Paul Sorvino tells TMZ that if the law doesn’t catch up to “that pig” Weinstein, “he will have to meet me and I will kill that motherf***er.” Sorvino explained that the former movie titan would have been “in a wheelchair” if the “furious” actor knew what the executive allegedly tried to pull with his “wonderful, creative” daughter. On Twitter, Mira responded, “My love for my father has only continued to grow since this moment. All the love in my heart! He is the most loving father, the most brilliant actor…the wisest and most human advice giver, & best Grandpa ever!!”Jackson recently revealed to the New Zealand website Stuff that he was told to avoid Sorvino and Judd because they were difficult to work with. “At the time, we had no reason to question what these guys were telling us — but in hindsight…this was very likely the Miramax smear campaign in full swing,” said Jackson.  “I now suspect we were fed false information about both of these talented women — and as a direct result their names were removed from our casting list.”Through his rep, Weinstein has denied any accusations of retaliation.Copyright © 2018, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.Powered by WPeMatico Relatedlast_img read more