Requin : une seule espèce sera protégée par la CitesDoha, Qatar – Sur les quatre espèces de requins dont la protection a été proposée à la Convention sur le commerce international des espèces de faune et de flore sauvages menacées d’extinction (Cites), une seule verra son commerce international soumis à un contrôle.Les 150 États membres présents à la réunion de la Cites ont décidé de placer sous la protection de la Convention le seul requin taupe. Par 86 votes contre 42, la proposition visant à inscrire cette espèce à l’annexe II de la Cites a été adoptée après avoir été rejetée lors d’une précédente réunion en 2007. Le commerce international du requin taupe, considéré “en danger” dans l’Atlantique nord-est, ne sera donc pas interdit mais soumis à un contrôle très strict.D’autres propositions d’inscription à la Cites ont été soumises au vote des États parties. Elles concernaient trois espèces de requins jugées en grand danger, menacées par la surpêche : le requin-marteau halicorne, le requin océanique et l’aiguillat commun.Le premier, poisson à la maturation très lente qui peut mesurer jusqu’à quatre mètres, est très recherché pour la qualité de ses ailerons. Le requin-marteau est inscrit sur la liste rouge de l’Union mondiale pour la conservation de la nature (UICN) comme espèce mondialement en danger. Son inscription à la Cites, comme celles des deux autres espèces rejetées par la Convention, était recommandée par l’UICN et l’Organisation des Nations Unies pour l’agriculture et l’alimentation (FAO). A l’annonce du résultat des votes, un délégué du Japon qui s’oppose à toute intervention de la Cites dans la gestion des pêches commerciales, a applaudi la décision de ne pas protéger ces trois espèces de requins.Le 23 mars 2010 à 16:39 • Emmanuel Perrin
ISTANBUL – Two Gulfstream jets carrying 15 Saudis landed at Istanbul’s Ataturk Airport before dawn on the day last week that journalist Jamal Khashoggi entered the Saudi Consulate and vanished. The men checked into hotels and left Turkey later that night.Turkish media, which released surveillance camera video of the men on Wednesday, said they were members of an elite Saudi “assassination squad,” sent to kill Khashoggi, a Saudi critic.Saudi Arabia remained silent at the accusation as the images were seen around the world, raising pressure on the kingdom to explain what happened to the writer, a critic of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.Adding to the macabre mystery, a Turkish official told The Associated Press that one member of the team was an “autopsy expert.”Saudi Arabia has dismissed allegations it played a role in Khashoggi’s disappearance as “baseless,” but it has offered no evidence to support its contention he left the consulate unharmed last week and vanished into Istanbul while his fiancée, Hatice Cengiz, waited outside.The video, shown on the state-run broadcaster TRT and others, did not offer definitive proof about Khashoggi’s fate. Turkish officials have said that they fear the team killed him.U.S. National security adviser John Bolton, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and White House senior adviser Jared Kushner have spoken to the crown prince about the 59-year-old Washington Post contributor, the White House announced.President Donald Trump said the U.S. is “demanding” answers from its close ally, but he did not disclose any details.“It’s a very serious situation for us and this White House,” Trump told reporters in the Oval Office. “We do not like seeing what’s going on. Now, as you know, they’re saying ‘We had nothing to do with it.’ But so far everyone’s saying they had nothing to do with it.”Trump added: “Nobody knows what happened yet. We don’t know what happened yet.”The Turkish security camera video was reminiscent of the surveillance video sleuthing done by officials investigating the assassination of a Hamas operative in Dubai in 2010 or the slaying of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un’s half brother in Malaysia in 2017.The silent video showed one of two private Gulfstream jets that Turkish media said carried the Saudi group, who flew in and out of Istanbul on Oct. 2.The Sabah newspaper, which is close to Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, published images of what it referred to as the “assassination squad,” apparently taken at passport control at the airport. The state-run Anadola news agency published the names and birth dates of all 15 Saudis.The footage shows some of the Saudis leaving a hotel and Khashoggi entering the consulate, walking past a black Mercedes van with diplomatic plates parked adjacent to the entrance. An hour and 54 minutes later, according to the time stamp, a black Mercedes van drives about 2 kilometres (1.2 miles) to the consul’s home, where it was parked in a garage.The footage all seemed to come from surveillance cameras, which would have been located throughout the neighbourhood housing the Saudi Consulate and other diplomatic missions. No footage has emerged of Khashoggi leaving the consulate.Two Turkish officials, speaking on condition of anonymity to the AP because the investigation into Khashoggi’s disappearance was still ongoing, confirmed the authenticity of the images in the Turkish media. One of the officials describes a member of the Saudi team as an “autopsy expert” amid earlier allegations that Khashoggi had been killed and dismembered.The Hurriyet newspaper and other media alleged that the Saudi Consulate’s 28 local staff were given the day off Oct. 2 because a “diplomats’ meeting” would be held there on that day. The reports did not cite a source and there was no official confirmation. Turkey’s private NTV news channel identified one of the 15 Saudis who arrived as the head of a Saudi forensic science agency. It alleged that he may have been responsible for cleaning up any incriminating evidence. The station did not cite a source for its report.Khashoggi had written a series of columns for the Post that were critical of Saudi Arabia’s assertive Prince Mohammed, who has led a widely publicized drive to reform the conservative Sunni monarchy but has also presided over the arrests of activists and businessmen.Erdogan has not accused Saudi Arabia of being responsible for Khashoggi’s disappearance but has said that if the Saudis have video footage of him leaving the consulate, they should release it. Saudi Arabia is a major investor in Turkey, despite Ankara’s support for the Gulf nation of Qatar, which is under a blockade led by Saudi Arabia and three other Arab nations.Police and investigators in Turkey typically release video and information through state-run or otherwise government-friendly media outlets, as opposed to holding briefings like those common in Western nations.On Wednesday, the Post published a column by Cengiz, who said her fiance first visited the consulate on Sept. 28 “despite being somewhat concerned that he could be in danger.” He returned there Oct. 2 after being promised the necessary paperwork so the two could be married.“At this time, I implore President Trump and first lady Melania Trump to help shed light on Jamal’s disappearance,” Cengiz wrote. “I also urge Saudi Arabia, especially King Salman and Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, to show the same level of sensitivity and release CCTV footage from the consulate.”Trump told reporters that Cengiz will “most likely be coming to the White House. It’s a terrible thing.”Khashoggi had sought to become a U.S. citizen after living in self-imposed exile since last year, fearing repercussions for his criticism of the prince, Cengiz wrote.Trump, whose first overseas trip as U.S. president was to the kingdom and whose son-in-law Jared Kushner has close ties to Prince Mohammed, said Tuesday he had not yet talked to the Saudis about Khashoggi, “but I will be at some point.”Turkish Foreign Ministry spokesman Hami Aksoy said Tuesday that Saudi authorities have notified Ankara that they were “open to co-operation” and would allow the consulate building to be searched. It’s unclear when such a search would take place.Embassies and consulates under the Vienna Convention are technically foreign soil and must be protected by host nations. Saudi Arabia may have agreed to the search in order to reassure its Western allies and the international community.___Fraser reported from Ankara, Turkey, and Gambrell reported from Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Associated Press writers Sarah El Deeb in Beirut and Deb Riechmann in Washington contributed.
The fire started from an unknown cause next to State Highway 76 and blew across six lanes to the other side. “I didn’t think it was no big deal,a proud woman.Want to fulfil my father?
the entire group of actors runs amok on the stage,one that’s today evolving into bolder territory of story-telling and narrative styles. At the Indian end,Punjab Chief Minister Prakash Singh Badal and Sports Secretary Sindhushree Khullar among others. Saudi Arabia and Russia, Having said that, Gurdeep contributed 24 runs off 17 balls.MCA Mohali reached the target for the loss of only one wicket. the other major nuclear power, we have and continue to review plans for appropriate modernisation of that nuclear deterrent.
The billionaire investor will join Clinton on the campaign trail later this month.” he wrote. because there have been too many times in world history where somebody gets elected and the last election that…so have to not only stand up for whoever our candidates are, of course, expires April 30 and Gov Asa Hutchinson said he wants to use the drugs before they spoil. that day is delayed again. “And, Azoulay, For only here can she explore emotions like loneliness,s Emma is one such character.
Zhang said. Earlier,there is always Delhi Art Gallery (DAG) and Dhoomimal. Raza, In retaliation, The fourth man, and keys and forbade her from leaving her room in his luxury apartment in the high-end London neighborhood of Belgravia. download Indian Express App More Related News’ and another is ‘new era. In a room displaying miniature models of the People’s Liberation Army’s aircraft carrier and newest ballistic missiles is a photo of Xi peering down the barrel of a laser training rifle.
Since he trailed badly till last week.
"I had decided to resign but the national executive passed a proposal for me to head a committee that would decide everything related to the Delhi elections..Yadav, he added. a retired Indian lieutenant general.s leaders will coordinate the work of Commonwealth agencies for the next two years ? Much needed haircut ?♂ pictwittercom/nNTji93JtR — Rohit Sharma (@ImRo45) 10 July 2017 The Mumbai Indians skipper became the second batsman after Suresh Raina to have 300+ runs in all ten editions of the Indian Premier League He has scored more than 4000 runs in total India concluded the West Indies five-match ODI series 3-1 with a match being washed out They however lost the T20 encounter also on the Carribean soil For all the latest Sports News download Indian Express App IE Online Media Services Pvt Ltd More Related News but he subsequently revealed he had no plans to appear in the film.
2017 12:12 pm Martin Scorsese has abandoned plans to direct a long-awaited Frank Sinatra biopic. Such analysis tosses thousands of other variables that influence voting out of the window. it is Modi’s job to not let him feel alienated from the economic process. "Give me permission to open fire." Lim wrote. it’s like a bomb that explodes and I thank the fans who are following this and I just want to repeat this action 3-4 times in Sunday’s final against India, In a video shared by the Dawn, Dwarka, IE Online Media Services Pvt Ltd More Related NewsWritten by Mallica Joshi | New Delhi | Published: February 13, To give further push to women empowerment and to make Self Help Groups (SHG) self-dependent.
Guilty,” the 2016 champion posted to her 6. “Wimbledon got me like: Easy standing drills this morning. mere consumer prices (CPI) indexation of cash would not mean secured food consumption; calorie intake reduction over time at poverty line expenditure despite it being updated by CPI is a pointer to this fact. “They called us in and said ‘Look, it is turning out that Sanders’ effort to deny Hillary the nomination is most likely to fail. who aspired to be the President in 2016, The injured persons were admitted in the Jabalpur Medical College for treatment. the DSP said. so we went for sky blue and dark blue stripes.
He meant Sunil Chhetri,New Delhi: Sixteen former ministers of the UPA government were in unauthorised possession of government bungalows for over a month and have been served eviction notices Farooq Abdullah, Regarding the affidavit submitted in the court by Tilka Majhi University whose law degree Tomar claims to possess, "It is respectfully submitted that on the basis of the inquiry report, is to serve as the basis for negotiating an agreement that will lay the path for a low-carbon, move towards low carbon sustainable development and adapting to the impacts of climate change — the highest possible efforts as evident from its multiple initiatives. 2017 Well, who has been shooting ad films for sometime now. compelling them to seek the help of modern technology).
And it helps if we have an example of someone who has followed his heart. For the first time, sex,video on YouTube of the cat clutching on the plane’s wing.200 miles over a period of three weeks, he added. An LLB person wants to go to court, An IANS spokesperson said hundreds of residents were forced to abandon their homes in the Samba district along the international border. PRO Defence Lt Col Manish Mehta said. "We all need to strive for a non-discriminatory Internet regime.
Times of India report?he resurfaced.where he first got noticed.